Wednesday, March 14, 2012

RTE The Voice Live Shows: Week 2

Currently procrastinating- what's new? The life of a college student eh?!


As a Voice of Ireland nerd, this week's live show blew my mind! No, not exactly what you're all thinking, although yes, I did enjoy watching my main man Breslin rocking it up on stage ;)




The contestants were amazing! I was so impressed by how much everyone has upped their game. I even felt as though there was a rise in talent from the previous week's live show. Whether it was song choice, the styling (which I'm loving- Ingrid Hoey is currently another idol of mine, shes doing an immense job-pictures down below ;)) or just the fact that everyone's feeling the talent and sweat of competition among each other- I honestly don't know what it is but I'm loving it!


I'm not going to jump on any bandwagon  yet and announce I'm a certain 'Team Brian/Bressie/Sharon/Kian' or the likes yet, just going to wait and see how the contestants grow within the stages of the show, its what its all about in fairness! There's no doubt of the amount of talent in the competition but give them time to grow even more, you'll never know who'll gain the most from the show!


Above all, I'm not going to slate any of the contestants either, just leave you with my favourite performance of the night :)


and not forgetting my other favourite performance  ;)


Really enjoyed the judges performance, it was nice to see what the contestants are learning from :)


As well as all the bags of talent I can't leave this post without mentioning the work of Ingrid. Wow everyone is just looking amazing on the show, I would love to work with Ingrid-  I'd even consider entering the show in hope of being styled by the lady herself! 
Here's just a sample of her work, which I took from her Twitter account, I was unable to get any pictures of the contestants, but stick on the old RTE player to have a little peep, its worth it I promise! ;)


                  


I can't wait to see what this week's contestant's have to offer!
Are you as addicted to The Voice as I am?
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment